EASY! Here’s how it’s done…
- Drag and drop your audio/video clips from the same scene into the audio and video bins.
- Click “Prepare” to start processing your clips in the background
- Click “Sync”
- Use the Preview window to see and play the sync results
- Choose the camera angle and audio you want to export and click “Save Movie” and waalah! A newly synchronized video clip is created.
- OR…. Click “Export XML” to create a file that can be read by your favorite editing software for further editing.